Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New play toys






I ordered a couple new toys for Kadence this last week and he really has been having fun with them. Since he is always trying to help me clean i figured it would be appropriate for him to have his own vaccum to push around. I was right as that is pretty much all he has done today, even pointing for me to use mine. Good motivation !!!:)

Also he received a train tent and spend lots of time inside reading and playing with his toys. Sometimes as you can see the tent works well sideways as well. Goofy boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a real hit with Kadence! Maybe he will have to share his train with grandma one day...I think it looks like lots of fun. Well, you don't need to worry about having a clean house now. Little man will get the job done for you. Does his run on battery??? Next time you better get the real thing so it actually cleans:) Love you....Mom