Thursday, October 1, 2009

YouTube - "I Won't Let My Guard Down" Music Video - Darby Ledbetter - National Guard Commercial

YouTube - "I Won't Let My Guard Down" Music Video - Darby Ledbetter - National Guard Commercial


This is a new National Guard song that i heard about this weekend in Kalispell. It talks about being prepared as a soldier and the sacrifices that they make to keep us safe. I also couldn't help but think about the words in a Christian context about not letting our guard down as soldiers for Christ and remaining strong for our Lord. Please listen and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I did go and listen and I think it is well done. See you soon!

Unknown said...

ok i will leave a message. you guys have to much fun. went through the whole blog. nice pics. will send you some soon Love and Miss you three! LOVE Toni, Mom, and Grandma!