Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fourth of July BBQ fun

\
We had a family BBQ the night before the 4th and lit off our fireworks, the little boys had so much fun and did really well with the sparklers and we will not discuss the events that happened with the big boys and fireworks. Lets just say that the carpet in the back of my pathfinder has a burn mark on it now. :(
Battle scars i guess they are called...
A certain friend has a portion of her hair burned and we have a lawn chair with a burn hole in it. Oh yes I left out the burn on Joel's hand. The rest is up to the readers imagination!
We did a quick drive to Billings on the fourth and really enjoyed the fireworks display.Thankfully we were far enough away that nothing was burned. I attempted with guidance from my sis to take a few pictures but was really disappointed in the outcome. I still didn't have my shutter slow enough or my camera still enough for it. 
It was a fun weekend celebrating America's freedom and we are so grateful for that freedom everyday !

1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks like Kadence had a fun time with lots of his friends too. Next time you will have to get the house in the pic so I can see better what the yard area looks like too. Love you.