Monday, August 1, 2011

Fair Ribbons



Kadence did a great job of taking care of his animals at the fair all week. Everyday he helped me feed,water and clean out the pens. He also did a very good job of telling fairgooers about his animals and was always willing to let people pet his sheep. I was really proud of how well he did and the fact not once during the week did I hear him complain about going or helping. He was very excited to receive his ribbons for all his hard work. Good job "little man" !

2 comments:

Barb said...

I am so happy for Kadence and the great job he did of showing his animals at the fair. Those are some very nice ribbons he received too. Thanks for posting the pictures so we could see and enjoy too.
Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Kadence !

I really enjoyed seeing you and your lamb and ribbons. Grandpa thinks about you every day.
w/love, Grandpa

Thanks mom & dad