Sunday, June 17, 2012

For You







   This is the music video to the movie "Act of Valor". Joel and I watched it this last week and I have to say that not many movies really make you think beyond the film. I would definitely encourage you to watch the movie. It features real Navy Seals and the script does a wonderful job of portraying a strong lesson. I couldn't help but think how truly short our life on earth is and how willing I would be to die for another person or for the sake of Christ?

Interestingly this Sunday during church Pastor Heibert (chaplain for the Police  Dept.) spoke on fear and and how satan can use this in our lives. He touched on not living a life of worry and fearing things that happen in life but truly giving it up to Christ. I love the verses from Isaiah that he used and stressed many times on how we as believers don't truly put our lives in Christ hands and live a life without fear. What wonderful encouraging words to start out the week with.

"So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" Is41:10




No comments: