Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring work and play

This spring Joel undertook building a privacy fence on the side of our house. He worked mainly in the morning when Kadence was at school but he did have another little helper that loved digging in the dirt and following daddy around.
He did a great job and the finished product is very much appreciated.







We went out to visit the goats that we get fresh milk from and I was able to take some really nice distance shots of Kadence without him knowing I was taking his picture. He played and ran around with them for over an hour having an absolute blast.
They really turned out cute and I love how sweet he is playing with the goats.





1 comment:

Barb said...

WOW!!! nice fence you have...and some good workmen too.

That is nice Kadence could have fun with the goats...he told me about his lamb/sheep, Lambchop but he assured me that she was always nice to him and never mean because he took good care of her. How cute...