Friday, August 28, 2009

Rasperry Picking at Rocky Creek Farm




















We have waited all summer for the berriess to be ready so Kade and i were quite excited when, although late this year, it was finally time (mid Aug.). It was such a fun ride out to the huge raspberry patch as the farmer let Kade drive the tractor. I couldn't believe how well he did steering it, i guessw he is natural. I think my little boy eat way more than he picked but thats the fun right ?! I did manage to get about one flat worth and some fresh veggies from the hugs gardens. Kadence thought it would be fun to swim in some mud that the irrigation pipes had created laughing with glee as it covered him. Look close at the pics and you can see the mud cacked on him and then me consequently. :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my, that looks like so much fun. I can already taste the raspberries too. That had to of been a very special day for Kadence too. The pictures look nice and inviting too...we miss you all.