Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Yard pictures- before our golf ball size hail -Yikes










































Well here is our official summer photos of our yard and little garden. Some of them are kinda duplicated but I thought that mom and dad especially would enjoy them. I have been trying really hard this summer to keep things looking green and spruced up.....untill God decided to bless us with some golf ball sized hail last week. I know there is a silver lining in everything but it is going to be hard to convince my poor little garden of that ! So I am not going to show "After" pics because iam too bumed out right now. :( (Maybey you will get them in another week?)
Kadence sure has fun in his BIG yard and loves running around and throwing rocks in the ditch.
Hope you all are having a good summer. We love you all and think of all the family every day.










1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow!!! The yard sure looks nice! These pictures make me very homesick though:). Thanks for taking the time to post them even though the hail changed the appearance for a time anyway. I really like the wildflowers along the ditch. They will come back next year probably if they go to seed ok.