Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Leaves Fun






I finally got myself out this weekend and snapped some canded shots of Kadence and his buddy Tristin playing with leaves. They were finding good leaves and then painting them different colors. Sounds basic but they both loved it and it became quite the adventure to find the best leaf. 


The following slide show is those same pics and a few others I thought it would be fun to experiment around with some music to pictures. I posted a few of my fav still shots above that I took. Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice pictures Angela.....kids sure do love to play in the leaves!

You even got some good bokeh(blurry background)on the second picture.

Our Family said...

Wow! Brought tears to my eyes! I loved the slide show and the music! I can't believe how fast Kadence is growing up!