Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

   For the past four years our family has used www.shutterfly.com to produce fun family photo cards. I have used basic portraits to pictures of us during hunting season with our "trophies".  The cards have always been easy to design and very professional in appearance. I love how I don't have to print seperate pictures to mail to relatives in addition to mailing out cards with photos.  I had my best experience with Shutterfly when I was in Asia visiting my parents and was able to take photos upload them and then send cards to Joel. Shutterfly actually mailed them for me so I didn't have to pay international shipping.
  During the Christmas season I especially enjoy picking out and designing my cards from all the festive designs. It seems like every year they always have a fun new selection to choose from so I am never having to use the same design.
 The following links will take you to the two products that I use the most. Please consider trying out their photo service this holiday season.
·         photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path

Happy photo creating!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Thanks, Ang! I am always looking for cute cards to go with my pictures! I checked out the web site and they are unique and beautiful!

Love Ya!