Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Good-Bye Dear "Lambchop"



Sadly it was his time to go.....for 3 very BIG reasons


1) He is now larger than Abby

2) He is completely weaned off the bottle(even though he still cried for one)

3)He had more poop than Abby all over the yard and especially on the deck .I guess Alfalfa pellets bring out the big time poop.


Anyway we really miss him but he is much better on the sheep farm with lots of friends and Kadence and I will get him again in another week to show at the fair. Sadly our little baby is gone but we had a blast taking care of him.

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are sure cute pictures of Kadence and Lambchop. I am glad he can still show him at the fair. Will you go out and work with him so he doesn't forget Kadence? I think I agree it was time for him to leave the yard:) A great experience though and I am sure he will remember it with fond memories.

Jennifer said...

What a nice looking lamb! That was so cool that you guys were able to have him for a bit.