Sunday, July 17, 2011

Parade time..




Kadence was in his first parade this weekend,  the Three Forks Rodeo Parade. He did such a good job of throwing candy and waving to all the kids. I love the huge smile I captured on camera when he saw me. He tried throwing me a sucker but I missed it as I was too busy snapping the camera.
I was a little worried he would miss out on candy but since they were in the front of the parade they stopped and watched the rest of the parade and he came out with quite the large bag of sugar. He had so much fun and kept asking daddy if they won!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh how fun! Joel sure has his car looking fancy. That is really nice. Looks like Kadence had fun riding too. The hotel in the background looks so pretty with the baskets of flowers. I must say I have missed some of the fun times that we see you all are having this summer. Love you all.