Friday, February 24, 2012

Christmas Tea Party : Vintage Fasion Show Pictures




This hat is a beautiful brown hat that mom found for me and dates to the 1930's era.
This hat is one of mine and it dates to the 1920's.



I am finally getting around to posting a few of my favorites from the Vintage Fashion Show I helped put on. It was so much fun and my dear friend Yvonne did such a wonderful job of putting together the outfits. I loved the 1950's dress I got to wear it was so fun to see the different eras.

2 comments:

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Hi sorry for the delete...I forgot part of a sentence and couldn't correct it so decided to just start over....Thanks for sharing these I am glad I can finally see some of the dresses. How beautiful everyone looks. I was just talking to Jan today and she had shared how everyone had enjoyed it so much and they thought it was so nice. Your hats worked out nice too:)