Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day....introducing Baby Boy #2



 Angela & Kadence 
My precious and very active 4 yr old who keeps me on my toes and is such a sweet guy. He told me on Sunday before church that I was pretty and looked like a princess. Enough to make any mommy melt! (although I think he was trying to get some candy out of me!)  
He is slowly adapting to the idea of a little brother and decided today that they should get bunk-beds together. I haven't quite broken to him that it will be quite a bit before the baby can actually play with him. I know that he will be a great big brother and a good help to me.





These are a few of the clearer ultrasound pictures that really showed the baby clearly. The tech said he measures right at about 1lb and I am at 21 weeks which makes a due date of around the first week of Sept.


2 comments:

Justin and Racquel said...

Yea! Another boy- so happy for you and that he is a healthy guy! Happy Mother's Day!

Barb said...

Oh how beautiful the ultra sound pictures are...it is an awesome miracle and we thank God for His work of knitting together this little guy in your womb. Praying for you all. I am excited and looking forward to getting to know this precious one too. Kadence will be a good helper and will be so proud of his little brother.