Monday, May 30, 2011

Planting the garden & look how big "Lambchop" is getting...

 A slumber party with a sheep? Who would have thought and Kadence was so proud of himself for finding Lambchop a friend. This was right after we got him and he was still pretty sick and had to stay inside. He completely lives outside now!




This picture somewhat displays what a very confused sheep and dog we have. The sheep thinks he is a dog and our dog thinks he is her baby. oh boy........

The look of excitement on Kadence face is so precious he loves taking care of and feeding his lamb. He does much of the feeding and is good about reminding me when he needs to eat.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very "special" photos you've shown. The ones' where Kadence is feeding the lamb are really neat.

Thank you for sharing !!

With love,
DAD

P.S. I do enjoy the photos greatly-

Barb said...

Oh my, so how did I miss this post...sorry!!! I guess I saw the apple blossom page and didn't scroll down below...bummer. Thanks for sharing these they are sure fun and looks like a great experience for Kadence too.
Love you all!