Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Early Spring Animals

We had so much fun yesterday visiting our friends ranch and  helping feed a new baby calf and colt. Kadence and mom were both covered with mud by the end of the day but we sure had fun hanging out with friends and seeing the new animals. I love seeing new life and how fragile and dependent animals are on their mothers.
It was a beautiful but still very crisp early spring day and it gave me the chance to do some more picture experimenting with my camera. I can see glimpses of winter ending though and that makes us get cabin fever and the need for some quality time outside.
(More pictures to follow from the ranch for Foto Friday challenge on lines.)














1 comment:

Barb said...

How fun! This is a special time of the year and I always enjoyed seeing the new "babies" arriving on the farm too. The beautiful area around the ranch sure is a joy to see in the pictures too. Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with us.