Friday, March 19, 2010

Foto Friday: Green

This week has been rather crazy for me as I had to work several days, so my photo contributions are very skim but I really wanted to add a couple for fun. Our friends that live way back in the mountains hosed a St Pattys Party on Wed. and I forgot my camera. So you have a couple pictures of the Irish beer and a crazy party picture of myself , Melissa and Yvonne. I can't say I am too proud of these but they will have to suffice. Happy Green Days internet friends ! Check out Rebecca's Blog to see some more fun with Green.



8 comments:

Rebecca said...

any excuse for a party is a good one in my book! :-)

Glad you were able to participate even though it was a crazy week....I KNOW how you feel!

Terri said...

I love that last picture. You all look like you are having such fun!

Bonnie said...

like the variety in the second one!

Tracy said...

The Irish beer sounds interesting!

Unknown said...

Love the one of the friends having fun! Cute! :)

Jemit said...

All that Irish green...yum!

Full of Grace said...

Believe me, you aren't alone! It's been crazy here too- I loved the last picture, So Fun!!! :)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Looks like you had a fun party.