Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lines in Old houses,Barns & Country Schools



I am very intrigued by the details and character that old buildings hold. I like to imagine the people that lived there before and what things were like. These are some pictures that I took up in the base of the Bridger Mts. close by our friends ranch. The Country Schoolhouse is so adorable and still is in use today with 12-15 kids in attendance. I thought that the lines in the swings were kinda neat with the mountains behind them.  I know my post is late this week but I sure had fun taking these pictures to contribute to Renaissance Blog this week.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness, I love every one of those pictures,
I can't even pick a favorite!

Full of Grace said...

I love that older building- it has so much character!!! :) So Nice!!! :)

Jemit said...

I love old buildings.. and you certainly did capture lines.. fabulous!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The last picture is my favorite. The lines are beautiful, plus, you can see the mountains in the background. Great job!