Sunday, November 29, 2009

Angela's Elk hunt that turned into a Deer Hunt.




A few Doe's running after I shot the Buck. At first they ran straight for us and were so close i could have tossed a rock and hit them.







Iam sure that you are wondering a little about this but let me just say that this Buck was in the wrong spot at the wrong time. I shot him in the back(yes a little too high dad) and then someone else finished him off. I will let you guess who that was? I would like to state that i did assist in gutting him out and actually remembered most of the info. I was such a beautiful day hiking around the Bridger Mtns with Joel. So i did , while hunting mind you, squeeze in a few scenery shots. We did come accross a herd of Elk that were running obviously spooked by another hunter and didnt have time to get a shot off at them.
Still this Mule deer isn't that bad and hopefully Jennifer is in the mood for Venision as she is getting alot of this meat. :)






1 comment:

Barb said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and what a beautiful day to be out and enjoy the beauty of God's creation. I'm glad you got a chance to shoot too:)