Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My little man

I haven't posted a nice photo of Kadence and I for a while so I thought that since we both got our hair cut today it would be a good opportunity. He is growing so big and learning so many things very fast.
At 2 1/2 years old Kadence enjoys his play animals and trucks. He still likes to read alot and is very interested about vehicles and most recently books about Dinosaurs. Since the weather has turned cold lately playing outside in the snow has also been a new excitement. i have been teaching him shapes and he has memorized them very quickly this week.
He is very affectionate and very much my little buddy and helper. Whatever task or chore I am working on he is always ready to help and saying "I try mommy, I try".
Iam reminded to thank the Lord every day for giving me the gift of Kadence and the light he is to me and others. It is so touching to me how he already is learning to talk to Jesus and watching his tender heart toward others.
Children really are such a blessing from God and I think I am only starting to realize how very special.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Pretty nice hair cuts! Cute smiles too! love you much!