Friday, November 13, 2009

"To everything there is a season..."












"To everyting there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant And a time to pluck what is planted..."

Ecc.3:1-2
For this weeks Photo Friday through "Renaissance Blog" the challenge was some photos of leaves. We haven't had much of a fall in western Montana however i was able to get a few shots this week of Kadence playing in the leaves. He was giggling hysterically in most of them as Abby(dog) was chasing him and licking his face. I suppose they add character to the shots !
This time of year always reminds me of the verse above and how things are constantly changing in our lives as well as the seasons (unless you live in Singapore like my parents). Fall is such a good time to be reminded that God is in control of change in our lives and what is happening.


8 comments:

Jemit said...

Nothing more fun than kids and leaves, eh? Nice job!

Paula said...

YEA!! I am not the only one who did kids with leaves!!! :D :D :D These are so cute! I love his wagon filled with leaves!!

Rebecca said...

Hey! Welcome back again this week!

It is striking how much your son looks like you (of course, all I have seen is RETRO you but still....)

He is quite the handsome guy!

(And I can *ALMOST* hear his giggles!)

Unknown said...

I love the joy on your son's face! GREAT PHOTOS!

Happiest Friday!
Amy

Barb said...

Thanks for the fun pic's of Kadence playinlg in leaves. Yes, I sure miss the seasonal changes.

Tracy said...

A boy and his dog, what could be better!

Full of Grace said...

The best fall pics are the ones with kids enjoying them :) Great Job!!! :)

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! My kiddo's didn't cooperate for leaf photo's, so I'm enjoying looking at ll the little ones who DID!