Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A February Morning Winter Frost


I woke up the other morning to Joel telling me to go look outside at the beautiful frost that had covered everything in the area. Being very dry in climate we don't get these frosts very often so I was delighted by the sight of the beautiful thick frost covering everything in the yard. You should have seen me tromping around the yard at 0730(can you believe i was up that early ?) in my Uggs and pajama pants taking pictures. Yes I'm sure our neighbors think I am headed for the looney house after that but I really don't care as the sight was so breathtaking to me. These are some of the better shots I got that morning, I wish we would have had more light to make a better contrast but you can still see the beauty.

1 comment:

Barb said...

The beautiful "Handy Work Of God" is certainly seen in these pictures. How I praise the Lord for giving us such beauty to enjoy. Love you and miss you.