Tuesday, February 16, 2010

President's Weekend Family Ski Day

We all had a FUN day at Bridger Bowl skiing and teaching Kadence how to ski. He has picled it up so quickly and doesn't want to wear a harness just go on his own. He even turned on his own around another kid instead of crashing. So we are quite proud of him and how fast he has picked up the skiing sport. He told me mommy," I want to ride the couch(ski lift) to the top of the mtn. please don't hold on to me I want to go fast". I think we have a little speed boy on our hands. It really was alot of fun and Joel and I were even able to get some runs in together in the afternoon thanks to my great friends hanging out with Kadence during nap time.




















2 comments:

Barb said...

Sure looks like everybody had a fun time skiing. Thanks for sharing the pic's with us.

Dad/Grandpa said...

From Snowless Singapore - I appreciate your photos greatly! The smiles are what reminds me of precious family "times". Angela, thank you for posting them!
DAD