Thursday, February 25, 2010

Potty Training Days

"Remember the feeling as a child when you woke up in the morning and smiled? It's time you felt like that again."
-Unknown

We have been tackling potty training very hard the last few weeks and so my camera has also followed us there. I am proud of Kadence trying although I would appreciate a little more effort. He is pretty good about telling me when he has to go and makes an effort most of the time. During this little session he had gotten into my makeup drawer and applied lipstick like he sees me do . Although he managed to get a hold of a tube of bright red lipstick which I never use and apply in to his lips. I really love the one of him trying to give me a kiss as I am taking his picture.


Thats it for the day..have a great day !

1 comment:

Barb said...

Pretty funny makeup for such a handsome young man. Kadence just stick to potty training and leave the makeup to your mommy:)
You'll look back one day and have a good laugh I am sure.