Friday, April 16, 2010

Yellow Friday






Finding yellow really gave me some SUNNY moments as I looked for things around me that were cherry and bright. I didn't have too look far to find an allready well used digging truck sitting in the dirt and a rusty gate that stood out around the dingy buildings and fence.  My neighbor supplied the flowers and the adorable dog ! I sure wish we had sunflowers allready in Montan but as this is one of our first really warm days you must realize those beauties are not real. However they afforded a fun picture to add to the burst of color. See Renaissance Blog today for more pictures to brighten your day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos ~ loved the rustic gate and the beautiful flowers.

Tracy said...

I like the 2nd and 3rd photos best. Good job!

Your Fellow Sister said...

The 3rd and 4th picture are magnificent!

Full of Grace said...

Loved the close-up of the rusty gate!

Nanci said...

Every mother of a little boy must have a yellow Tonka truck sitting around somewhere. I think it's manditory. ;D

Bonnie said...

I like the gate hinge best, and of course the truck. Anyone who has boys *must* like those pictures!

Terri said...

I think my favorite is the 3rd photo. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures--loved the flowers!

Rebecca said...

oooooh---SUNFLOWERS! I haven't seen those in real life is SOOOOO long!

You found some fabulous bits of yellow and did a great job capturing them!!

Hollace said...

Love the gate hinge.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

The pictures of the gate are great. Sunflowers are always fun - even if they're not real. ;)