Thursday, April 1, 2010

Movie Date Day


    I took Kadence to this 3D movie today in the theatre and I must say I think I had allmost as much fun as he did. We had so much fun and eat so much popcorn that our stomachs's hurt ! Let me tell you the sight of a 3 yr. old with big blk 3D glasses on chomping on popcorn was about the most hilarious sight i have seen in a while. I really needed a lighthearted day and this was the perfect solution.
   It is about a little viking boy that is training to be a dragon hunter and instead ends up training one and learns to ride the dragon. It didn't have any crazy scary parts and the animals are pretend real animals that don't talk. They are very similar to dinousars which is what held the facination for my "little man". If you have a rainy afternoon like us today check it out with your kids.

No comments: