Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OLD TRUCKS






I saw these old trucks by accident and didn't think much of them untill Kadence ran over to explore and then getting a closer look i thought they would take interesting pictures. I didn't do any photo retouching the only change i did was to turn the one to sepia tone. I am fairly happy with the lighting on most of them and kinda like the effect with the bright sky behind. I had been reading about using angles with photography and so i tried getting really low looking up. I uses my macro setting on the close ups and changed to Aperture priority on a high Fstop for the others. I think i did something else also but can't remember. Doesn't that just sound like me ! I hope you enjoy these.

1 comment:

DAD said...

Thank you Angela, I enjoyed looking at the photos. Your "seeing" eye made them quite interesting!!